Build the Future by Exploring the Past
The youth of our region are our future, but how can they build that future without first exploring the past? That’s why The River of Time Museum welcomes Maricopa County school groups grades K-12 for a free thirty-minute docent led, museum experience.
Tours focus on the role of water in settlement of the Lower Verde River Valley. Additional topics are contingent on docent availability and include:
- Territorial Medicine and a visit with “Marie Montezuma”
- Jack Swilling “Father” of Phoenix
- Town of Fountain Hills Centennial Circle Sculptures
- Fort McDowell and the Annie White Family
- Flying Flowers; Monarch Butterfly Conservation
Each group of fifteen students must be accompanied by one adult.
Reservations or Questions?
To ensure docent availability, school trip reservations are required a minimum of one month prior to your visit. To schedule a school trip, or if you have questions, please contact us or call 480-837-2612.
Contact Us Today!
If you have any questions about school trips to the museum, please don’t hesitate to get in touch. You can call 480-837-2612.